Thanksgiving means different things to different people. It marks the start of the festive season (despite Starbucks jumping on the holiday bandwagon weeks ago) and the start of Christmas music on the radios and Christmas shopping in the stores. But the day itself is an annual reminder to take a moment and be thankful for all of the wonderous moments over the past year.
So today I am ever so thankful for:
- my main man who I have been oh-so-thankful for ever since our very first Thanksgiving together in Paris in 2010
- healthy and happy family members
- friends near and far who continue to amaze me in every which way
- a fantastically challenging and exciting job that not only pays the bills but also keeps me busy (which, as you know, I love)
- my crazy feline sidekick
- travel opportunities (past, present, future)
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!