After all of the excitement of May (moving and Rome), I had a relatively quiet June in store… emphasis on the relatively. With July just around the corner, here is a little update of what kind of trouble I got into this month in London.
So June was full of fun adventures in and around London… the next four weeks are a bit more planned out and exciting… (summer swanning in full force):
- two weddings;
- one baby shower;
- one boozy 4th of July UK vs. US housewarming party;
- the firm summer party;
- Beyonce at Wembley Stadium;
- flatmate date night – Guys and Dolls with Rebel Wilson;
- a few brunches and birthday parties;
- two surprise weekends away on the continent (to be disclosed in later blogs);
- a weekend in Edinburgh;
- oh, and I should probably do some work…. at some point… or whatever.